Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Social Awareness #1 Responce

I think that this social awareness project turned out to be very interesting. A main lesson that I learned from this is that thaere are a lot of complicated problems out in the "real world." None of them seem easy to resolve and everyone has there own ideas about the issues. So far I don't think that any of these problems have been completely. Some of these problems will never be resolved. Can parents get their dead children back?

This assignment has made me realize that life won't always be fair. In my opinion a lot of the problems that I've learned about for this assignment should have been resoved by now even though they aren't. I think that these problems will never be resolved unless people stop debating over what to do and start to make decisions based on what they believe.Well, that's what I think, I wonder how the politicians will handle these problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment