Monday, June 13, 2011

Forward

This project had a pretty broad topic so it took me a while to figure out what my thesis was going to be. I wanted this project to be based on my own life. I tried to think about what had changed in my life from when I was a little kid to now and a bunch of things had changed. I guess the thing that stood out the most to me was the way that people treated me changed so much from when I was younger to now. I used to always have some adult around to help me. Now I have more freedom but I also have more responsibilities and more people depend on me.

After I had finally decided on a thesis to use for this project I still had to pick three genres to use for it. Again, I really wasn't sure what genres I wanted to use but I wanted them to be about the real experiences that I've had in my life. I decided on short stories and poems for two of mthe genres that I had to choose because both of them are short to the point, which is how I want the whole project to be. I only want to have important things in this project. For my last genre I decided to do a visual because I think it will give the people reading this project a better idea of what I'm trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment