Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Responce to Poem

We read the poem about the Jordans in class yesterday and so far, it's my favorite poem that we've read in class so I'm responding to it. At first when we read it Iliked it (because it rhymed.) But then, when I actually thought about the words and the message that thepoem sent, it seemed kind of creepy. Even if the things in the poem didn't actually happen, it still seems creepy that someone would kill an innocent person for Jordans. The main character didn't even no why he wanted the Jordans. It seems to me that the poets point of this poem is to say that we live in a terrible world, where people are greedy and selfsh, they care about no one but themselves. Is this really true? I don't think that people are that bad. It least most of the time unless they're crazy or something like that. I hope there aren't many people like that out in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment