Saturday, November 6, 2010

My 3rd Social Awareness

I decided to find a true story about someone who changes the world in a small way. However for me, it wasn't one person but a lot of people that changed the world in a small way. To me, all of the people that did the breast cancer walk are unknown heroes.

All the people that did the walk had to work hard to get in shape for a good cause. They raised a lot of money which may be the difference between life and death for a lot of people. I do know a few people that were in the breast cancer walk, but I never got to interview them. I think that what they did was not only very impressive but it also may inspire people which may be an even bigger and more important accomplishment. I know that all the people who took place in this walk inspired me. What they've done will give people hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment