Sunday, May 29, 2011

Coming of Age Responce to #9

I think that growing up is when you don't get into fights anymore. When you live by yourself, and pay the bills, and when you understand what's going on in the world. I guess when you're grown up, you're able to take care of yourself.

I guess in some ways I am growing up like I can do odd jobs to get a little money but I still depend on my parents a lot. In most ways I'm still just a kid I play basketball with my friends I don't have to think much about paying for things like food.

I'm happy that I'm still a kid I mean being an adult doesn't sound so great. It seems like a lot of hard work. Maybe in a few years from now the idea of being grown up will sound better but for now, beind akid is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment